Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday....

WOW! I havent done one of these post in a while... so I guess since its the new year, it is a perfect time to start again!!
I am LOVING the fashion during this season.. Leggings, boots, baggy sweaters, and scarves are what I wear almost every day!!

I am LOVING all the fur coats,vests, and purses this year!! I feel like I buy everything that has fur on it!!


I am LOVING all the time that I have been able to spend with my family over the break. I am also LOVING that I still have another week and a half here to spend with them.


I am LOVING how sweet Anthony has been to me while I have been sick! I am also LOVING getting to spend so much time with him over the break!!


I am LOVING this cool weather!! It finally feels like winter!!


I am LOVING that it has been cold enough to build fires in the fireplace!


I am LOVING the fact that I have nothing to do over the break!! Life is so crazy busy in Augusta, so it has been nice to lay around and watch movies all day!!


I am LOVING that some of my shows started back this week.. Switched at Birth


Revenge



....and The Lying Game


I am LOVING my new boots!!



What are YOU loving?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment